The Sandman "delivery" The Sandman "delivery"

Nice style

I really liked that sketchy style you used along with the textures and patterns and stuff, that really works. My only complaint is that it's a bit short, but I can tell you put a lot of effort in.

Good work, keep it up.

5/5
9/10

cortex7 responds:

Thank you for great comment and score. i thought by using patterns and textures, i gave it a lot more depth and atmosphere. i was thinking of lengthening it a bit, there were two scenes that i wanted added in. But it became a problem of time deadline, so it had to be kept short.

Sonic Of The Dead II Sonic Of The Dead II

I'm not usually a fan of sprite movies...

But I realy liked this one, it shows that you have obviously spent a lot of time and effort on it and it was generally funny and well thought out. My only complaint is that it dragged on a little bit, but that's just my opinion.

Good job!

4/5
7/10

iiAnferny Skate iiAnferny Skate

Not bad

I like the sketchy graphics style and the amination was pretty good, i think if you put your mind to it and made a longer one with some sound effects or music, you could make a great animation.

Pixel Shuffle Pixel Shuffle

Great game, but I noticed a small bug.

Great little puzzle game, very addictive. Only thing is I found a small bug, in the medium levels, after the timer had run out on the preview picture, I got stuck so I reshuffled. The timer went back to full and the tiles reshuffled, but when I tried to view the preview picture again it wouldn't open and the timer stayed put.

Action V.1 Action V.1

Nice concept

Nice concept, could be good when it's finished. Only thing is unfinished stuff shouldn't be submitted to the Flash portal, they should go in the Alphas portal in the NGmag section.

Anyways, I know how much time and effort frame-by-frame animation takes, so I'm giving you points for the effort, but keep it up and stick with it.

1/5
3/10

moldremfilms responds:

All right cool, I'll be sure to put v.1.2 there instead of here.

Reality Bytes Reality Bytes

Addictive and Original

Kept me entertained for quite a while, definitely very addictive and I loved the originality and the crossover with the real-life graphics integrated into a flash game. The only thing that I think would improve this game is a leader board system with who can last the longest or whatever.

I have a feeling this might see front page, great work.

5/5
9/10

'World' 'World'

Amazing

I love stuff like this, it has so much depth to it and shows pure creativity and raw talent. You are definitely among my favourite artists on Newgrounds.

Butzbo responds: