Pixel Shuffle Pixel Shuffle

Great game, but I noticed a small bug.

Great little puzzle game, very addictive. Only thing is I found a small bug, in the medium levels, after the timer had run out on the preview picture, I got stuck so I reshuffled. The timer went back to full and the tiles reshuffled, but when I tried to view the preview picture again it wouldn't open and the timer stayed put.

Action V.1 Action V.1

Nice concept

Nice concept, could be good when it's finished. Only thing is unfinished stuff shouldn't be submitted to the Flash portal, they should go in the Alphas portal in the NGmag section.

Anyways, I know how much time and effort frame-by-frame animation takes, so I'm giving you points for the effort, but keep it up and stick with it.

1/5
3/10

moldremfilms responds:

All right cool, I'll be sure to put v.1.2 there instead of here.

Reality Bytes Reality Bytes

Addictive and Original

Kept me entertained for quite a while, definitely very addictive and I loved the originality and the crossover with the real-life graphics integrated into a flash game. The only thing that I think would improve this game is a leader board system with who can last the longest or whatever.

I have a feeling this might see front page, great work.

5/5
9/10

Octopus Launch Light Octopus Launch Light

Not bad, but needs some work.

Could do with some work graphically, and it definitely needs some instructions as it took me a few goes to work out what to at the start. It could also do with a more dynamic camera which zooms out after you've launched the octopus.

I think you've got skills but you need to work on some more original games, things like this have been done before. Keep it up.

3/5
6/10

super collide super collide

Good, but...

I'm sure it can't be too difficult to make it possible to use the arrow keys to control the angle of the paddle. Also, I think some background music would be good, maybe just something quiet and ambient.

Apart from that, great game ;)

4/5
8/10

Flea climber Flea climber

Simple and addictive

Very simple and nothing new, but it's still very addictive. I think the style works but it could do with some sound effects and some background music, the leader board system helps to keep it addictive and re-playable.

Mountain Racer 3D Mountain Racer 3D

Not bad

The only thing that really let this game down in my opinion was some of the graphics, I thought the background with the picture was a bit too much. I think if you made a more stylised version of this game, like a retro or futuristic version with some faster paced music, you could have a very good game.

Effing Hail Effing Hail

Clever game

got a bit repetitive after a while though. What was the name of the music in the background? I loved that.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Great but...

That link definitely needs getting rid of and you should be able to attack while jumping, also, some lives would be good, apart from that it's a great game that had me addicted for quite a while.

8/10
4/5

BR's Reelin' Roundup BR's Reelin' Roundup

Great game!

It was really fun and somewhat addictive, but it could do with a free play option (without a time limit or highscores), and as someone suggested earlier, it would be a good idea to have the choice between using the mouse or the keyboard for the reel. I loved the graphics, the pond and background reminded me a bit of the brackenwood series and it's a great and very original concept, you don't see many fishing games that do this well!

8/10 Good work!